A recurring schedule will enable you to set details like the amount and frequency of a payment schedule and let it do the rest of the work for you. Fortunately, when you start a recurring schedule you aren't stuck with it. Pushpay knows that there may be the need to modify, pause, or cancel your recurring schedule.
To pause a recurring payment schedule from the Pushpay app:
- Open the App > Enter passcode / Touch ID
- Click recurring.
- Select the recurring payment you wish to pause.
- Toggle switch to on next to Pause recurring.
- You should expect to see paused next to the amount under details.
To pause a recurring payment schedule from your dashboard:
- Login to your Pushpay account at pushpay.com/login.
- Click view under the recurring payments section of your dashboard.
- Click pause.
- You should expect to see "Success - You have successfully paused this payment schedule. No future payments will occur until the schedule is resumed."