There are 2 ways to create a Pushpay account. The first one is by making a payment from your organization's giving page, and the second one is by downloading the Pushpay app.
To create a Pushpay account from your organization's giving page:
- Click on your organization's unique giving link from their website.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to give.
- When asked "Repeat this gift?" indicate if your gift is one time or recurring.
- Complete all fields and click next.
- Enter payment details and click give.
- Confirm your mobile number, create a password and click next. If using a landline, select Call me with the confirmation code instead.
- In order to verify your phone number, we will send you a text message or call you with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided and click next.
- To confirm your email address, look for an email titled "Pushpay email confirmation" in your inbox and click confirm your email.
*not seeing the email? Don't forget to check your spam folder.
You can manage your account by logging in at pushpay.com/login
To create an account on the Pushpay app:
Download the App
- Text pushpay to 77977* or
- Search for Pushpay in the GooglePlay store or Apple App Store or
- Click on the appropriate app store link below:
- Enter mobile number, click next.
- Enter security code (delivered via text message) and click next.
- Enter your name and email address and click next.
- Set and confirm passcode.
- Click Enable to authorize Touch ID.
- To confirm your email address, look for an email titled "Pushpay email confirmation" and click Confirm your email.
Add Payment Method and Submit Payment
- Search for organization, click give.
- Enter gift details, click next.
- Select payment method you would like to add, click Add.
- Enter payment method details, click next.
- Click give to confirm gift.