The security of your personal information is incredibly important to Pushpay. For that reason, we have integrated security features to protect that data. For example, the Pushpay app uses a 4-digit passcode. This is a number that you have the ability to create when you activate the Pushpay app on your Android or iOS device. The main reason for this passcode is to prevent unauthorized donations from your phone. Keep in mind that this set of 4 numbers is different from your Pushpay password on the web platform. Note: Each time you set your 4 digit Passcode, you will receive an email notification informing you of the change.
To reset your 4-digit passcode:
- Open the Pushpay App.
- Click more.
- Click Sign Out, Confirm to sign out.
- Click Activate on the bottom right hand corner (for an iPhone), and Open the Menu and select Activate, if needed (on Android).
- Enter your phone number and click next.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your mobile.
- Set your passcode, and enter it again to confirm.
- Select enable or not now to establish if you would like to use Touch ID.